Chandigarh , Jalandhar , Ludhiana
Experience : 0 to 4 Year(s)
275000 - 400000 (Per Annum)
• Role incumbent is responsible for recruitment of Agents through various sources to ensure achievement of business targets.
• Role incumbent is responsible for execution of the organizational strategy to ensure desired business results.
• Role incumbent is also accountable for Training and Development of Each Agent thus recruited.
• Incumbent is responsible for broadening & sustaining existing business base with exploration of opportunities among the Channel Partners & by increasing organizational share in the client portfolio.
• Incumbent is responsible to maintain & enhance service levels provided to the clients thus ensuring sustenance of the existing business. This would be done through follow ups, coordination with other stakeholders for approvals, payouts etc. & other administrative activities for seamless working.
• Role incumbent is also responsible for explorations & identification of new business avenues by way of cold calling, generation of referrals or business leads & networking through agents.
• To identify the area of improvement & enhancing business opportunity.
• Incumbent is responsible for Channel Partners engagement & networking to gain market feedback & to identify further business avenue.
A national HR service provider servicing world class companies across the globe. Started in 2004, the company has grown into a full spectrum HR services provider for clients worldwide. It has helped generate career opportunities for thousands of individuals in the countries, and has worked for over Fortune 500 organizations.
Similar Jobs for you