Gurgaon , Bengaluru / Bangalore , Hyderabad / Secunderabad , Noida , Kolkata
Experience : 7 to 12 Year(s)
3900000 - 4500000 (Per Annum)
· Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
· Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
· Communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
· Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
· Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
· Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
· Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development, and operations, to ensure the Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
· Contribution towards building the salesforce practice and pre-sales
- Minimum of 7+ year hands on experience in Salesforce Application Development (Overall 7+ IT experience)
- Proficient with Salesforce Customizations like Apex, VisualForce, Lightning (Aura & Web Components), Sales Cloud/ Service Cloud/Experience Cloud, SFDX.
- Proficient in Salesforce configurations like Process builder, Flows, Single Sign On, Security Setup, OWD etc.
- Experience in designing the integration architecture for Salesforce system.
- Experience in git based source code control systems like gitlab, github, bitbucket etc.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining of continuous integration and continuous deployment processes for Salesforce projects (either using Scratch Org or Sandbox based approaches)
- Experience in implementing Apex design patterns. And in Large data volume migration using BULK API.
- Proficient in concepts like oAuth 2.0 flows, Governor limits and its consideration while coding, Object model designing (consideration like LDV, indexes, skinny tables etc), archival processes etc.
- Working knowledge of force.com sites will be an advantage. Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs.
- Architecture, Design, Development, Administration and Operational Support required.
- Strong SDLC experience / Exposure to Agile
- Good communication skills (esp Verbal)
- Self-motivated and creative, ability to mentor and coach & lead project technical team with proper guidance
- Good attitude towards upskilling in new areas of SF platform
- Ability to understand business requirements, design and develop solutions within agreed timeline
Notice period: Only candidates serving notice period or if official notice period is 30 days.
Must have good communication so ensure you have a lengthy conversations with the candidate
Stability is a must, cannot consider candidates changing organizations in less than 2 years
Location: Across Globe (permanent remote working can also be opted)
Salary ranges mentioned in the Additional guidelines -- Kindly source accordingly
A digital products and platforms company that provides impactful results to its customers across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Founded in 2000, the company employs more than 2500 people and is a recognized top employer. helps organizations transform product roadmap into stable, scalable, and secure state-of-the-art digital solutions. Our technology prowess, agility mindset, and customer-centric approach enable organizations to build great IT products and experiences for their customers.
Similar Jobs for you