Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 6 to 12 Year(s)
1500000 - 3200000 (Per Annum)
· Support our contact center using Five9 cloud-based solutions including but not limited to; inbound/outbound call routing, IVR/A, Workforce Management Integration, Call Recording, and Speech Analytics.
· Demonstrate understanding of customer and sales service domain, contact center platforms and architecture, ACD/UCaaS tools and technologies
· Maintain the telephony environment to assure delivery of Cloud applications, voice and customer connectivity and availability to target 99.99% SLA
· Responsible for performing Daily MAC (Moves, Adds and Changes) for our Sales and Support teams including but not limited to basic IVR programming, routing development and changes, skilling and on-boarding of new agents.
· Adherence to security and compliance requirements.
· Implementation of approved change requests in line with the customer change management process.
· Develop and maintain telecommunications policies, procedures, and standard work
· Execute, document platform’s administrator changes
· Act as the Five9 subject matter expert
· Work with internal cross-functional IT teams (Network, Security, Desktop, service desk etc.), vendor and end users to provide accurate and effective resolutions to issues on the various components of the Five9 platform and integrations.
· Work with CTCT NOC regarding Incident Management, bringing resolution to incidents and ensuring communication to key stakeholders, business partners and the IT organization.
· Escalate issues that require executive attention
· Perform analysis and documentation for complex call flows and implement
· Work with business users, stakeholders to assess, document business requirements on new initiatives and projects (ex. Self Service functionality)
· Advice and assist the Contact Center business groups, Support and Sales, on Five9 development for new IVR scripting, changing intents and menu modifications.
· Manage coordinate, support and operations of key integrations with SecurePay, Gong, SalesForce, Qeymetrics and other systems.
· Coach, mentor, and train other business and IT members on use of the various components of the Five9 platform
· Participate in on-call as necessary
A global services company providing technology, business process management and consulting services to some of the leading global organizations. We have a proven track record of helping our clients identify and deliver significant bottom line improvements using our expertise in finance, legal, HR and information technology related services. Our unique business engagement model is purpose-built to offer our client partners with best-in-class service through dedicated resources such as people, technology, infrastructure, and top management support.
Similar Jobs for you