Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 2 to 8 Year(s)
1400000 - 3500000 (Per Annum)
MUST HAVES ::::
1) Master s/Bachelor s Degree in Electronics/ Electrical engineering from a reputed college.
2) 1-8 years of experience in analog transistor-level design in deep sub-micron CMOS technologies.
3) Strong basic fundamentals of Semiconductor devices.
4) Experience in SPICE & MATLAB simulations.
5) Should take complete ownership of IPs from specification derivation to production.
6) Good reasoning, aptitude, and analytical skills.
7) Strong verbal and written communication skills.
8) Strong time management skills.
9) Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
We are relentlessly expanding our portfolio to cater to the ever-growing demands of faster and smarter connectivity. In this effort, has developed a wide range of chipset solutions for base stations and end-user equipment targeting small cell deployments. Our System-On-Chip solutions are highly flexible providing seamless integration for market segments such as residential, enterprise, defense and law enforcement which demand reliable indigenous solutions.
Similar Jobs for you