Experience : 6 to 9 Year(s)
2200000 - 2700000 (Per Annum)
• Understand the product and provide end to end design and
• Completely or partly own the complete module and take ownership to
take that module from design, development, deployment and finally to
production release and support
• Perform product and technology assessments whenever needed
• Develop analytic tools, working on Big Data and Distributed Environment.
Scalability will be the key
• Liaise with other team members to conduct load and performance testing
• Visualize and evangelize next generation infrastructure in Big Data space
(Batch, Near RealTime, RealTime technologies).
• Provide strong technical expertise (performance, application design, stack
upgrades) to lead Platform Engineering
• Provide technical leadership and be a role model to data engineers
pursuing technical career path in engineering
• Continuously learn, experiment, apply and contribute towards cutting
edge open source technologies and software paradigms
• Provide/inspire innovations that fuel the growth.
A Decision Sciences & Analytics Company creating an exceptional revolution in the IIOT space since its inception in February 2012. Our vision is to be the #1 Industrial IoT Platform Powering New Business Models for Industrial Machinery Companies. Our focus is on improving two core business objectives, Asset Uptime and Operational Efficiency. We do this with Cerebra, our AI Platform tuned for IIOT in Oil & Gas, Specialty Chemicals, and Heavy machinery manufacturing industries. We believe in two core principles, Trust and Transformation. Trust is the highest form of human motivation and it brings out the very best of human values in people. Everlasting relationships either with our teams, customers and partners sustain if Trust is at the core.
Similar Jobs for you