Bengaluru / Bangalore , Pune
Experience : 0 to 1 Year(s)
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Great commitment to get trained well in Software Development Career
- Excellent Analytical, Reasoning, Logical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn and grasp technical skills for software development
- Excellent Attitude with creativity, Imagination and innovative approach.
- Basics of software system design, System architecture, Functional, SDLC and agile methodologies
- Good if known or working in any technical skill for software development or QA
A national HR service provider servicing world class companies across the globe. Started in 2004, the company has grown into a full spectrum HR services provider for clients worldwide. It has helped generate career opportunities for thousands of individuals in the countries, and has worked for over Fortune 500 organizations.
Similar Jobs for you