Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 6 to 11 Year(s)
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
1. Lead /own the complete production support function for technology products for Level 1 to Level 3 support.
2. Own, troubleshoot and solve technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming with members of development teams to find the answer to a problem).
3. Help troubleshoot any technically involved user tickets that require interaction with Software Engineering and Quality Assurance teams.
4. Participate in trainings and demos for product launches
5. Quickly identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically).
6. Handle core support functions such as Incident Management and Application Monitoring adhering to processes built with a strong customer focus - work towards providing a 100% Application uptime, under heavy load conditions.
7. Create a knowledge base of FAQs, features/workflow documentation, including SOPs, flow diagrams and end user documentation.
8. Provide ramp up activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring to juniors in the technical support team.
9. Demonstrate a powerful sense of customer service, teamwork, work ethic and positivity.
A national HR service provider servicing world class companies across the globe. Started in 2004, the company has grown into a full spectrum HR services provider for clients worldwide. It has helped generate career opportunities for thousands of individuals in the countries, and has worked for over Fortune 500 organizations.
Similar Jobs for you