Gurgaon , Chennai
Experience : 5 to 9 Year(s)
800000 - 1400000 (Per Annum)
Job Description Java/J2EE
Role and responsibilities
• Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters.
• Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
• Work closely with development manager, tech leads, Scrum master and Product owner to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
• Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
• Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks
Technical skills requirements
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
• Spring, Spring Boot
• Web services with integrations layer experience is must
• 5+ years of work experience in systems or application development
US-based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation. We have deep domain expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with domain understanding and experience from digital natives. We cut across the constantly blurring boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies. Our 1900-strong workforce operates from six offices across the United States (Our world HQ is in Iselin, New Jersey) and India. is a Major Contender in the Everest Group 2020 Peak Matrix Assessment, of leading Banking and Financial Services IT firms. We have been recognized by as one of the fastest-growing companies and by CRN amongst Top IT Consultant and Service Providers in the US consistently for the last five years.
Similar Jobs for you