Experience : 4 to 6 Year(s)
1000000 - 1200000 (Per Annum)
Experience in Hadoop/Cloudera administration with configuring, maintaining, and monitoring Production Hadoop clusters.
Role and responsibilities
• Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
• Engage and participate on an Agile team of world-class software developers.
• Apply independence and creativity to problem-solving across project assignments.
• Effectively communicate with team members, project managers, and clients, as required.
Technical skills requirements
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
• Experience in Creating, Deploying, Managing, Configuring, Troubleshooting, Cluster Management in Hadoop environment
• Configuring, maintaining and Administrating Hadoop infrastructure.
• Experience in upgrading and managing CDH 6.
• Experience in Migration, Commissioning and Decommissioning of Different services from one Server to Another in production.
• Operational expertise in troubleshooting, understanding of system’s capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS and network
• Hadoop operational expertise such as troubleshooting skills, bottlenecks, Management of data, users, and job execution, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and network
• Experience in troubleshooting issues on Hadoop tools like HBase, Spark, Hive, HDFS, YARN, Zookeeper.
• Implementing Security on Hadoop Cloudera cluster using Kerberos.
• Experience in performing BDR of the Hadoop cluster.
• Managing, tuning and configuring Schedulers and Queues using Dynamic resource pool configuration in production.
• Experience in performance tuning of different Hadoop ecosystem components and jobs by reviewing Hadoop log files.
• Experience in Analyzing Logs, Charts and Metrics.
• Experience doing root cause analysis of ongoing issues.
• Experience in JDK upgrade and Other Linux-related activity.
• Onboarding of new users, groups, grant and revoke permissions.
• Provide technical support to the users and team.
• Ability to Handel Client and Vendors weekly meetings.
• Deploy and configure new services to support new projects/initiative.
• Working knowledge of Informatica, ETL and Snowflake will be plus.
• Experience in Traditional RDBMS like Oracle, Postgres will be a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Dynamically assisting and driving the team in continuous improvement efforts in assisting other teams.
• Cloud Experience is added advantage.
Is a US-based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation. We have deep domain expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with domain understanding and experience from digital natives. We cut across the constantly blurring boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies. Our 1900-strong workforce operates from six offices across the United States (Our world HQ is in Iselin, New Jersey) and India. is a Major Contender in the Everest Group 2020 Peak Matrix Assessment, of leading Banking and Financial Services IT firms. We have been recognized by as one of the fastest-growing companies and by amongst Top IT Consultant and Service Providers in the US consistently for the last five years.
Similar Jobs for you