Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 6 to 12 Year(s)
1800000 - 2500000 (Per Annum)
Job Description :
• Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
• Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
• Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
• Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
• Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
• Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
• Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
• Be a hands-on individual contributor, who can design solutions, code, automate and review the deliverables of other team members.
• Design and develop Backend APIs using restful services and front-end application
• Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle applying best practices and Agile software development methodologies.
• Understand and meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development principles and product goal
• Collaboratively work with various cross-functional teams across the globe.
• Teach and mentor fellow engineers, and work to foster an environment of development and inclusivity
• Degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 6+ years as a software developer
• Great communication skills and an ability to work and lead a team
• Experience with Cloud native technology and processes, including CI/CD pipelines and supporting technologies like Cloud Foundry, Concourse, dockers and Kubernetes is preferred
• Exposure to modern web technologies such as Angular/React, Java, Spring Boot, Node.js
• Experience with Commerce tools, API products, Adobe Experience Manager and WebSphere products is a big plus.
-Looking for candidates serving Notice Period or who can join within a month.
A global, integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospitals, healthcare systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide. The company provides clinically proven medical products, pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency from hospital to home. acquired mscripts in April 2019. With the acquisition, expanded its technology capabilities to strengthen the relationship between healthcare providers, pharmacies and patients.
Similar Jobs for you