Experience : 3 to 8 Year(s)
1000000 - 1600000 (Per Annum)
.Net core Developer
Experience : 3 to 8 Yrs
Key Skills: C#, Web API, Dot ney core, MVC architecture, SQL Server
Role and responsibilities• Understands the process flow and the impact on the project module outcome.• Works on simple coding assignments for specific technologies basis the project requirements and documentation available, under the guidance of senior team members
• Debugs basic software components and identifies code defects.
• Focusses on building depth in project specific technologies
• Work closely with client to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
• Expected to develop domain knowledge along with technical skills.
• Effectively communicate with team members, project managers and clients, as required.
• A proven high-performer and team-player, with the ability to take the lead on projects.
Technical skills requirementsThe candidate must demonstrate proficiency in:
• ASP.NET, C#, MVC
• Dot net core
• Entity Framework/LINQ
• .Net , Architecture & design
• WEB API, WCF
• MS SQL Server
• HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
• JIRA, Scrum/Agile methodology
• Secure Coding practices
Nice to Have:
• Experience in any cloud platform (Azure/AWS/GCP).
• Microservices architecture.
• Test Driven Development (nUnit/xUnit).
Qualifications4+ years of System application Development - SSE6+years of System application Development - TL
Is a US-based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation. We have deep domain expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with domain understanding and experience from digital natives. We cut across the constantly blurring boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies. Our 1900-strong workforce operates from six offices across the United States (Our world HQ is in Iselin, New Jersey) and India. is a Major Contender in the Everest Group 2020 Peak Matrix Assessment, of leading Banking and Financial Services IT firms. We have been recognized by as one of the fastest-growing companies and by CRN amongst Top IT Consultant and Service Providers in the US consistently for the last five years.
Similar Jobs for you