Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 5 to 8 Year(s)
300000 - 1200000 (Per Annum)
1.Looking for an experienced tester to support and strengthen the testing discipline in Product Development Analytics (PDA) solutions. Has experience driving Test Automation and Devops Implementation experience.
2. Experience in Automation using UFT, Selenium. Automation experience of Web Desktop and Mobile Application. Experience of CI/CD Practices.
3. He/she should guide the team in implementing test strategies and activities, improving overall testing effectiveness & solutions quality.
4. The candidate shall be pedagogic and be able to coach our team members. The idea is that the Test Lead shall not do testing him/herself, but help the team members on how to do it themselves, as individuals and as a team.
5. Having experience from quality assurance in the field of analytics is not a must, maybe even better if he/she comes from an SW Engineering background.
6. The candidate should have experience in SW development practices like Agile/Scrum, Continuous Development and Integration, Testing configuration, and mgmt. It is a plus if the candidate has experience from Jira using X-ray and also GitLab. Understanding of TDD/BDD/ATDD.
7. In general, fill gaps in SW Development when it comes to quality assurance. writing test cases, automated test cases, and different levels of verification activities - Review current testing practices & challenges, Identify shortcomings and areas of improvement. Identify Tools & process for effective testing execution (which works for our Analytics solutions), including the possibility of test automation and usage of other tools.
UFT testing and Automation - mandatory
API Testing is a plus.
An Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is a part of the Larsen & Toubro Group. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 21,991 employees with an annual revenue of ?7839.9 crore (US$1.1 billion)The company deals in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, Testing, enterprise application integration and enterprise resource planning, with more than 307 active clients and 43 offices in over 18 countries, as of 31 March 2019.
Similar Jobs for you